Five truths I can share post Star Trek screening:
- The only thing even remotely hoey about Zoe was her skirt. Women everywhere rejoice. (Take note, Megan Fox.)
- My God, man! Karl Urban actually rocked it–yeah, the guy from Pathfinder–and so did everyone else!
- Zachary Quinto would be hot with a bag over his head.
- That crazy, red, crabby hoo-hah monster is the unholy lovechild of a Rancor and the bug from Starship Troopers.
- I know this is science fiction, because only in an alternate reality could Iowa be that happening.