I just don’t get it…American television has gone all batty:
- LOST is gone for a whole year. Why don’t you just stab me in the heart?
- GLEE premiers (and is awesome). Now just wait until next fall to see the rest of the season.
- Monk is leaving us?! Why?
- Hells Kitchen finale=7.4 & 30 Rock finale=5.6 million viewers (8% drop). I swear if that show gets canceled…
- Bones creators and cast say ‘Don’t worry, the Boothe/Bones hook-up won’t be a dream or a hallucination.’ It was a story Bones was writing, played out on screen–aka FICTION. Damn you, semantics!
- CBS cancels Without a Trace AND The Unit. My dad is going to be so pissed.
- Gossip Girl is “going to college” with everyone–across the country. Who the hell is this chick? God?
- Courtney Cox. This fall in: Cougar Town. Wait, what? Women everywhere weep.
- My Name is Earl and 500 other shows get canceled.
- The will they/won’t they “canceling” of Scrubs.
- We’ve been made to wait for a Conan fix since February 20th.
- Tyra Banks basically said the following to finalists on America’s Next Top Model: “Who should we choose? One girl has to battle her quirky look/googly eyes, and the other has to battle being black.” …Huh?
- Harper’s Island.
- Don’t Forget the Lyrics is back…with Meatloaf? I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that.
- Because I can’t move on: Idol and Top M both had the same situation: one finalist that had proven to be unique, consistent, dedicated, and full of promise…and they lost.
I’m beginning to think those Hulu commercials are real. My only hope is that Alec Baldwin gets to my brain before Dennis Leary.