I had the BEST Thanksgiving EVER! Allow me to break it out in bullets:
- I slept in (yay for no regular job day!)
- I made pancakes for breakfast & watched Fringe (yum!)
- I beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Thx, game designer Shigeru Miyamoto)
- I baked a [spot on] sweet potato casserole for the first time (Holla)
- I enjoyed a [drama free] family Thanksgiving dinner (The turkey was jive, fo shno)
- I am now watching Abrams’ Star Trek with a happily full, but not overfull, tummy (Heh. Karl Urban)
- I have officially decided not to “Black Friday” it tomorrow (Suck it, long lines!)
Best. Day. Ever.
Also, I’ll have you know that even though I (Luigi) defeated an enormous Koopa on my own, ZRose25 (Mario) got the girl and I had to hitch a ride with the Toads. Boo. Tomorrow? An Old Dogs screening with my ‘rents and grand ‘rents and Lego Indiana Jones 2! What wholesome holiday fun…I’ll have to get in some shenanigans to maintain my cred.