Holy moly, Glee
Say a little prayer for you
Get over yourself*
*I think I thought I saw you try.
5 burning questions after last night’s episode
- Do the producers of the show ever read or understand lyrics? (FYI: Just because the word “religion” shows up does not mean it’s about religion)
- Couldn’t the glee club save some of their dwindling funds by letting the full time harpist go?
- What else should girls know to trade their bodies for?
- How is it that Finn gets to treat his grilled cheese sandwich like a genie, only makes selfish prayers (despite yelling at Kurt for not telling him about his pseudo-dad), and then gets to throw a loss of faith fit, without ever acknowledging his dooshiness? And wouldn’t it have been more powerful to toss the days old, been-inside-the-locker room cheesus sandwich rather than eat it?
- Does Shu even teach Spanish anymore?